All students are strongly encouraged to meet with an academic advisor. Advisor offices are located in the Milton P. Miller Building, Room 170 located at 195 West 1100 South, Brigham City, Utah. The table below provides advisor assignments. If your major/program is not listed, an advisor will be assigned for you.
To make an appointment with Lauri Merrill, please do so using the online appointment manager.
- Business Administration, MIS
- Management Information Systems
- Pre-Health, Nursing
To make an appointment with Amanda Peterson, please call (435) 919-1200.
- Communicative Disorders & Deaf Education
- Education - All Teaching Degrees, Licensures, and Endorsements
- Family, Consumer, and Human Development
- Family Life Studies
- Social Work
To make an appointment with Terry Robinson, please do so using the online appointment manager.
- New student
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Students with Children Program (SCP)
To make an appointment with Melissa Thomas, please call (435) 919-1200.
- Criminal Justice, AS
- General Studies, AAS
- General Technology, AAS
- IT Support & Web Development, AAS
- Interdisciplinary Studies, BS
- Recreation Resource Management, BS
- Master's Degrees
To make an appointment with Susan Williams, please call (435) 919-1200.